Final Fantasy: Armpits! Final Fantasy: Armpits!

tight

this movie ruled, well according to my opinion it does. Sure "Piro's" picture sucked ass, and when he blasted the two they just turned red, but it was a pretty awsome movie...

finaly a true sk8 movie finaly a true sk8 movie

tight

that was a tight movie cept the music needed to be more in sync with the movie and the bails were too bloody.

Mega Man Skate Session Mega Man Skate Session

interesting

who knew that megaman could rip it up

Zelda Sing Along Fun! Zelda Sing Along Fun!

that was awsome

system of a down kicks ass, even if they didn't write that song.

Peanut 2 Peanut 2

that was awsome

it was awsome

The Mourner 2 The Mourner 2

YEAH

Listen yo, man, this movie;s pretty tight, but the story makes no sense, it's pretty obuvise that the dudes wife (girlfriend, reletive, someone he charised) got killed by this guy and the dude kicked his ass and all, It doesn't explain why, why, WHY!!!!!! IIII think that you should make a prequal to the mourner series and explain what the chicks status was in that guys life and why that other bastard killed her, that would help out a lot and also help me respect this series more!

The Mourner The Mourner

yawn

I hated this movie, buutt...you can tell that he probably spent hours and it's romantic and dramatic...which is probably why I didn't like it, but I say, this movie derserves more than a mere 10, it deserves a 10 and a half, yeah, that's what I'm talk'in bout, peace y'all!

A Legend: The Mourner 3 A Legend: The Mourner 3

funtastic

I've never been a fan of the mourner series, and when I saw Mourner 3 i thought, not another crappy mourner!!! Butttt..When I watched it, i was pleasntly surprised! THIS MOVIE KICKS ASS!!!!!! and I'm also glad that you didn't use a preloader for this movie, it would've ruined it..keep up the good work!

The Bard's Song The Bard's Song

whuuuu?

I hated the song, I thought that song sucked and the dude playing the guitar in the beginning was it playing any tabs nor did the guitar have any strings, so I thought that was pretty bad....butt...Since the characters were drawn terribly well, and since I liked the moral, well the moral I have in my head any way, well, that was enough for this fat-ass to give this movie an 8, bye y'all!

Doughguy Bloopers Doughguy Bloopers

Sweeeet

Now this is what flash movies are supposed to be like!